Adam Deitch is a man without boundaries in the music world. His talent is extremely apparent and he has worked with the best in the music industry. At this year’s Bear Creek Music Festival, just like every other year, Deitch came through to play with his band’s Lettuce and Break Sciene.
Things I learned at Bear Creek festival:
1) Nicholas Payton’s band is amazing and he can really play trumpet and rhodes at the same time!
2) Bernard Purdie is the nicest legend i’ve ever met and is Still strong and funky.
3) Weedie Braimah is a force of nature and everything he does is magic.
4) The Nth Power radiates love in the most dynamic funky way.
6) Oteil Burbridge is still the greatest bass god ever…
7) Bear Creek is the best funky family fest.
For more info on Deitch visit RoyalFamilyRecords.com/adamdeitch
For more info on Bear Creek visit BearCreekMusicFestival.com